VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Something which I relate to about spanking, but it is hard to explain to people

Author:
Trish
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:19:09 08/23/21 Mon
In reply to: Sarai 's message, "Something which I relate to about spanking, but it is hard to explain to people" on 13:50:31 08/22/21 Sun

I agree in general with most of the above feelings/statements.

While I never looked forward to giving a spanking, there were simply times when it was very clear one was needed (or would be) within minutes, hours, or just a few days. When the time finally came, whether it was my husband or me who had to give the spanking, there was a natural resolve that following through and making it effective (so stinging and lasting long enough) was very important.

Nevertheless, while I disagree with the saying that any spanking "hurts me more than it hurts you," I do think "It hurts me as much as it hurts you" is fair, but obviously in a different way. When the duty fell to me, I needed a few minutes to prepare myself mentally and think through how I wanted it to go.

Once I was seated, had explained why it was needed, and one of my girls was finally bare and over my knees it usually hit home briefly. There were times even when they were eleven and their behavior was utterly intolerable, I looked at their unprotected soft bottoms and briefly thought about not going ahead. But as a mom instinct kicks in telling you that correcting your kids so they grow up with a better sense of discipline is important. Then it was a deep breath, and the spanking went ahead until the familiar shade of red and telltale crescendo song came that told me a lesson was learned.

Afterwards I was never pleased that it had to be done, but it was satisfying knowing that the correct and ages old medicine was given.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Something which I relate to about spanking, but it is hard to explain to peopleLois04:33:12 08/24/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.