VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Not afraid of a little embarrassment

Author:
Michelle
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:12:46 08/25/21 Wed

I told you all about the mom I had met at a birthday party who had asked me a bit about how my kids, specifically Josie, are so well behaved and I was open about the fact that I spank.

Well, I have met up with her twice since, so Josie can play with her twins - a boy and a girl who are 5. Josie is my youngest, so I think it’s nice for her to have an experience where she is the oldest in a small group and gets to be a leader for them.

To me, that also means she needs to lead by example in behavior, which she wasn’t exactly doing this weekend. The mom and I were enjoying some lunch together while the kids played just outside. Josie maybe was getting a little too bossy and making the twins upset. I tend to try and let them work it out, but before long Josie was not taking turns and egging them on a bit.

I gave a ‘one sec’ to the other mom and went outside to tell Josie I am seeing what she’s doing. She was wearing a summer skirt that pullled up, then pulled over one side of her undies to give her bare cheek one smack while standing. I resituated her clothes and told her if I see it again, she’s getting a real spanking and can be sent to her room for a bit. That was enough, and she played pleasantly with the kids for the rest of the day.

The mom didn’t mention it in the moment, but after seeing how Josie recalibrated herself, she exclaimed how well it worked. I sat admittedly slightly proud. Her kids are GREAT, don’t get me wrong, but she did have to give them a couple stern talks, and I only had to give one sharp spank and the problem was solved.

She asked a few more questions, which I was happy to answer. How I tend to go about carrying out a spanking. She was surprised I still spank my 11 and 12 year olds. I said that they all get it when needed, and all are well adjusted kids because I do it with love. I added that I started giving spanks at 3, and by 4 they were bare over my knee. Kind of hinting that here’s are at a fine age to start. She left with a ‘maybe I’ll have to talk to my husband and try it’.

Sometimes the evidence just speaks for itself!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Not afraid of a little embarrassmentOFG12:25:38 08/25/21 Wed
Common sense prevailsMarkW12:49:44 08/25/21 Wed
Re: Not afraid of a little embarrassmentMary13:03:33 08/25/21 Wed
Re: Not afraid of a little embarrassmentAnn Yu12:25:08 08/26/21 Thu

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.