VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Back to school shopping and spanking.

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:03:32 08/27/21 Fri
In reply to: MarkW 's message, "The toss of a coin" on 10:35:33 08/27/21 Fri

Mark,

As always a great enjoyable read. This brings back such memories. I have said this more times than I care to recall “I can't just buy you a pair in the hope that they fit,” “You have to try them on". They hate trying on pants and shoes.

The coin flip to see who would spank was something new that I haven’t read or heard of, I’m sure your boy wishes you had won.

I have had to spank while back to school shopping with my boys and their friends, back to school shopping or just shopping for clothes in general, in past years that easily meant at least one spanking, so far not this summer, the last time I had to spank during back to school shopping was Bobby last August.

I have spanked Zach, Tommy and Mason all at some point and time while back to school shopping with their mom’s permission, it was a help to them. I spanked Zach from about ages 8 -13 just about every year during back to school shopping a lot of it from trying on pants and shoes, the same with Mason and Tommy.

Scott was pretty good back to school shopping the first couple of years he was 10 when he first started staying here and it was October and I took him clothes and shoe shopping, not having ever having new clothes or shoes that weren’t new old clothes and shoes from the GoodWill or Salvation Army store, he loved it. After that it became old and something he would rather not be doing and he had his share of changing room, restroom and van spankings as the other boys did.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Back to school shopping and spanking.MarkW12:19:23 08/30/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.