VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: More, Less, or about the Same

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:38:54 09/01/21 Wed
In reply to: Anna 's message, "More, Less, or about the Same" on 07:10:10 09/01/21 Wed

Hello Anna,

I spanked less this summer than any other summer because Donny and Scott turned 17 in May and June, and their need to be spanked curtailed noticeably this summer.

As with you and your 14 and 15 year olds, Bobby who turned 15 the beginning of June and his 2 best friends also 15 that spend a good deal of time here were another story, it may have been less than last summer but too close to call :)

Other summers when they were younger I spanked a lot more often because they were home and around me and with so many boys around and the way they can get each other going, summers were always a time of many spankings.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: More, Less, or about the SameKaren14:06:35 09/01/21 Wed

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.