VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Enjoying a Witnessed Spanking

Author:
Judy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:19:29 09/02/21 Thu

Hello all,
I witnessed my friend spanking her 15 year old son this afternoon and I must admit I really enjoyed the scene!
It was only the second day of school
and he brought home a note from the
teacher that he was being disruptive in class. My friend is a spanking Mom but I had never witnessed her spank her son before.
After reading the note she announced a spanking. I offered to leave but she asked me to stay and witness the spanking. Her son began to protest, but she smacked his bottom and told him to pull down his sweatpants and underwear. He pulled down his sweatpants very reluctantly but stood there in his tight blue boxer briefs.
His mom pulled him over her knee, pulling down his underwear, displaying his pristine white athletic, bubble bottom. She started hand spanking, then switched to the hairbrush. I must admit it was quite enjoyable watching his bubble butt turn shades of deep red while he furiously kicked his legs and howled at the top of his lungs.
He also did a very enjoyable spanking dance, with everything on display.

I suddenly realized that it is much more enjoyable for me to witness a spanking than to administer one. If I spank it means that I am angry and disappointed in the behavior of the spankee, so I can't say I really enjoy giving a spanking. I much prefer witnessing one.

Anyone else feel the same?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Enjoying a Witnessed SpankingMary05:36:00 09/03/21 Fri
Re: Enjoying a Witnessed SpankingCandace05:59:34 09/03/21 Fri
Re: Enjoying a Witnessed SpankingSandra (witnessing and itching)07:18:49 09/03/21 Fri
Re: Enjoying a Witnessed SpankingMarkW09:16:56 09/03/21 Fri
Re: Enjoying a Witnessed SpankingCherie09:52:00 09/03/21 Fri
Re: Enjoying a Witnessed SpankingJoe11:19:37 09/03/21 Fri
Re: Enjoying a Witnessed SpankingJoel4202:43:26 09/04/21 Sat
Cows witnessing my boy's spankingLois04:17:20 09/04/21 Sat
Re: Enjoying a Witnessed SpankingNicole16:19:52 09/04/21 Sat
Re: Enjoying a Witnessed SpankingShelly00:45:51 10/17/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.