VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Enjoying a Witnessed Spanking

Author:
Candace
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:59:34 09/03/21 Fri
In reply to: Judy 's message, "Enjoying a Witnessed Spanking" on 20:19:29 09/02/21 Thu

Judy,

I agree with Mary concerning your friend.

I have a best friend who spanks her son as well and have been present when she has.

Hearing and not seeing a bare bottom spanking happening can be just as if not more memorable to the senses. I have two wonderful spanking memories as examples that were heard but not seen.

Two years ago now my daughter and I, she was then 15 she is now 18, we went visiting my best friend, a single mom of one very cute boy who was at the time 11 he could and still can at times be a little brat as he was that day, when we arrived he was already 'skating on thin ice.'

We were sitting in the living room discussing what we went there to talk about, her son was in his room being punished, as we were talking he was being mouthy and coming out of his room to sass his mom after a pretty direct clear warning of the bare bottom spanking he would receive wasn’t listened too, telling him it had been too long since he had his bare bottom spanked (she told us almost a month) she excused herself got up and quickly headed to his bedroom, as Mary says, her walk with a purpose.

My daughter and I did not see this spanking but his door was left open, I will tell you hearing a spanking and not seeing a spanking is something for the senses, my daughter’s eyes were wide as saucers and she was grinning ear to ear as she got up and craned her neck bending forward as if she might see the spanking and took a step towards the bedroom, I told her to sit, we weren’t invited in.

When we left there I had the ‘spanking itch’ I was 'in the mood' I didn't realize my daughter was as well and had the spanking itch until on the way home she asked me, “how long has it been since Carter has been spanked? (her brother)

Then at Disney World three years ago in our hotel.

All of us, husband, daughter, my son and I were walking down the hall heading out and up ahead coming from a room we heard the unmistakable sounds of a bare bottom hand spanking in progress, my daughter and I slowed our walk until standing at the door just about five rooms from us and listened, my husband and son kept walking lol, we had seen the mom with her two the day before in the elevator and talked in the hall on the way to our rooms, she had a son and daughter around 8-10.

She soon finished spanking and there was a lull, as she evidently took the other over her lap, then another bare hand spanking started in my daughter 14 at the time and I listened for a while before slowly moving on.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Enjoying a Witnessed SpankingSandra (witnessing and itching)07:18:49 09/03/21 Fri
    A questionMarkW to Sandra09:03:59 09/03/21 Fri

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.