VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Enjoying a Witnessed Spanking

Author:
Sandra (witnessing and itching)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:18:49 09/03/21 Fri
In reply to: Judy 's message, "Enjoying a Witnessed Spanking" on 20:19:29 09/02/21 Thu

My son has a best friend since they were 6 years old and it happened, that me and his friend's mom became good friends too over the yeara.

Last year, when our sons were 12 years old, we were invited having some cake and coffee with them. It was funny at first, but when eating the cakes, my son's friend didn't show good manners, when he talked with full mouth and started an argument, that this wasn't so bad. Ofcourse the arguing also happend with some cake in his mouth.

That was enough and my friend made her son to stand up, gave him some smacks on his clothed bottom and sent him to his room.

She excused herself to us and followed her son to his room.

So after at first the seeing witnessing, when she gave him smacks to the clothed bottom, we now could enjoy the hearing of some scolding followed with the unmistakable noise of a sound handspanking and a crying 12-yo naughty boy.

My son was sorry for his friend, because he knows very well about what his friend felt now. But in some way I also sensed some smiling in his face.... seemed like he enjoyed what he heared in some way.

Back at home later we had a talk about the witnessing and I told Ben, that it looked like he enjoyed it.

He told me, that he didn't enjoy the hard crying he heared from his friend and felt sorry for him... but in some way he enjoyed the sound of his mom's spanking hand meeting his friend's now obviously bare bottom.

For me it's not a secret, that Ben 'likes' my handspankings, even when they are given for punishment and making him crying really hard. He prefers the bonding skin to skin feeling instead of feeling the brush and I'm feeling the same, when I have to spank him. But sometimes the brush is indispensable for a serious spanking.

During our talk it turned out, that from witnessing his friend's spanking he felt the same itching at his bottom that I felt in my hand that moment.

We quickly agreed that we didn't have one of our playful spankings we had from time to time over the years. So for the end of the day before he had to go sleeping, there was a cute bare bottom over my lap and I playful handspanked him with a mix of soft and firm smacks until evry inch of this cute bottom was good red and felt quite warm, without causing tears.

Many thanks to Ben's friend for the chance of witnessing his spanking. LOL

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
A questionMarkW to Sandra09:03:59 09/03/21 Fri

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.