VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Enjoying a Witnessed Spanking

Author:
Nicole
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:19:52 09/04/21 Sat
In reply to: Judy 's message, "Enjoying a Witnessed Spanking" on 20:19:29 09/02/21 Thu

I'll second what many have already said. It's always kind of nice to see another mom spank. Sometimes it might just be a stranger you see smack a butt in a parking lot, but for those of us lucky enough to have family or a friend who is also a spanker it opens up more possibilities. I have two friends with kids sort of on either side of when I first gave birth. One has an older daughter and I saw her spank plenty before I had my son. I also have one who has a daughter the same age as mine. We gave birth only a few weeks apart. I've watched her go from sort of being not very confident about it to being a really really good spanker. I wouldn't say I exactly taught her how to do it but I spanked my son in front of her a few times and gave her some pointers. Its kind of cute to think I helped her become a better spanker even if maybe she'd have gotten there on her own anyway.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Enjoying a Witnessed SpankingJudy07:24:47 09/05/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.