VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Enjoying a Witnessed Spanking

Author:
Judy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:24:47 09/05/21 Sun
In reply to: Nicole 's message, "Re: Enjoying a Witnessed Spanking" on 16:19:52 09/04/21 Sat

>Hi again,
Thanks for all the interesting responses. I thought I would elaborate on this theme by asking, what makes a
witnessed spanking especially enjoyable? I have always been a "bottom girl" so for me it is most definitely seeing a naughty boy's "Spankable bare bottom". Im sure you all know what I mean, the round, plump meaty globes getting vigorously hand
smacked or pounded with the brush or wooden spoon. Thanks to the tight slacks and jeans of today, it is very easy to spot those Spankable bottoms.
Occasionally I witness a boy being spanked who possesses what I call a "pancake" bottom, with extremely flat cheeks. The bounce and jiggle are just not the same with these flat bottoms, making the experience a lot less enjoyable. I also enjoy, especially with an older teen boy, seeing his long legs kicking. The boy I witnessed the other day had very long tanned legs, so the contrast against his stark white bottom was really huge. His mom removed his undies while he was over her knees, but kept his white athletic socks on. It was quite an amusing sight seeing his tanned legs and gleaming white kicking feet! As I previously mentioned, he had a very plump, athletic bottom which I noticed
immediately when he walked in wearing a pair of tight black sweatpants.
I guess I sound very naughty confessing my feelings, but I feel I am "preaching to the choir" as they say. Anyone else care to share their thoughts or feelings?

I'll second what many have already said. It's always
>kind of nice to see another mom spank. Sometimes it
>might just be a stranger you see smack a butt in a
>parking lot, but for those of us lucky enough to have
>family or a friend who is also a spanker it opens up
>more possibilities. I have two friends with kids sort
>of on either side of when I first gave birth. One has
>an older daughter and I saw her spank plenty before I
>had my son. I also have one who has a daughter the
>same age as mine. We gave birth only a few weeks
>apart. I've watched her go from sort of being not very
>confident about it to being a really really good
>spanker. I wouldn't say I exactly taught her how to do
>it but I spanked my son in front of her a few times
>and gave her some pointers. Its kind of cute to think
>I helped her become a better spanker even if maybe
>she'd have gotten there on her own anyway.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Enjoying a Witnessed SpankingHeather12:33:34 09/11/21 Sat
Re: Enjoying a Witnessed SpankingMidKentGuy (Good)09:47:02 09/13/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.