VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spankings given on birthdays

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:17:58 09/05/21 Sun
In reply to: MarkW 's message, "Spankings given on birthdays" on 10:09:10 09/05/21 Sun

Mark,

What a fun subject. :)

The tradition of the ‘birthday spanking’ I do think its an American tradition, I don’t know when it started, but I have read that it comes from when the doctor would give 1 spank on the newborn baby's bare bottom to make the baby cry and breath, start life, and I do believe that is why some moms make their children cry as well when giving a birthday spanking, something I do not believe in.

We love/d our birthday spankings here in our house, here they were/are a tradition, celebration to symbolize a new year a fresh start it will always be their choice.

They have always been on the bare bottom over my lap with just my hand, the past four years or so the birthday boy got up early and came downstairs he would sit with me on the couch and we would have a wonderful talk, I would tell them how proud I am and I love them and we talk about the year past, then they would usually say something on the lines of “Ok, can we do my birthday spanking now?”

As Donny and Scott got older 14-16, they would lay over my lap and I would lower their pj bottoms baring their bottom, Bobby as he has always done and did this year for his 15th birthday, he pulls his pj bottoms (the boys don’t wear undies to bed) down himself as they drop to the floor then goes over my lap, Donny and Scott would do the same when they were younger.

My birthday spankings start out easy 1-4 are nice slow play spanks resting my hand on their bottom after each one then amp it up as I go along and by the time I get to the last 4 and the one to grow on are good zingers :) they squirm and give yelps and laugh but I can tell they sting from their reaction. I gave their slight pink bottoms a rub then help them to their feet, we hug, they will usually with one arm while rubbing their bottom with the other hand.

Donny and Scott told me before their birthdays this past May and June that they didn't want to do birthday spankings any more, bare over my lap, I said ok as its always been their choice. When they came down stairs in the morning still in pj bottoms I hugged them and said good morning as I always do and then while hugging I gave them each 18 (17 plus one to grow on) nice easy hug spanks, they were quick and they did stay there and let me without blocking or trying to get away.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spankings given on birthdaysDebbie14:32:21 09/05/21 Sun
    Re: Spankings given on birthdaysCherie18:28:39 09/05/21 Sun
    Re: Spankings given on birthdaysMary05:40:26 09/06/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.