VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Funny Moment- They Remember

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:34:31 09/09/21 Thu
In reply to: SJ Mom 's message, "Funny Moment- They Remember" on 13:03:56 09/09/21 Thu

SJ,

I haven't had anything like what you did with your 20yo concerning clothes, but have had fun memories from prior spankings with my boys.

Also my sister and I on many occasions while talking with mom and each other on Face time then Zoom have reminisced on past and present spankings, the worst, different stories and laughed at times.

This, what I am going to share has happened a few times with my boys, Zach, Mason and Tommy. I remember the first time I heard them on this subject, it was during one of our campout sleepovers, the older boys were 12, we were all sitting on the back porch talking. I don’t remember how it came up but they got onto the subject of spankings from me, maybe I had recently spanked, ‘worst spankings ever’ things they did to get a spanking, ones they will never forget, I do believe it was also 'badge of honor time' with 10 and 12 year olds.

They all agreed my spankings were/are the worst ever and have told me many times I have to be the best spanker ever. Bobby brought up he loves the cuddling after, they agreed and have said that since, I know they need the personal physical aspect of the bonding of the bare bottom spankings over my lap, that skin to skin contact, holding them tight, even if they can't articulate that yet, I do believe they know that.

It also has to do with knowing my spankings are given with and out of love, they do feel safe as you said.

They have over the years had these same conversations and remembered some spankings I had given them that I had forgot.

It’s also interesting how embarrassed they get when they are around and I talk spanking talk with my friends and have asked me why I have to talk about their spankings with my friends.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Funny Moment- They RememberSJ Mom to Mary18:29:52 09/10/21 Fri

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.