VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Distractions while spanking?

Author:
Rick
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:23:22 09/14/21 Tue
In reply to: Paul 's message, "Re: Distractions while spanking?" on 01:30:18 09/14/21 Tue

I have a vivid memory when I was 12 being across my mom’s lap getting my bare bottom spanked for misbehaving at school and mid-spanking my teacher called to discuss my behavior. Mom quickly informed him that I was in the midst of getting a spanking and that she would call him back as soon as she finished.
I was mortified. ..

>Remember my Mum would get phone calls whilst spanking
>me, I absolutely hated it and would just be waiting
>dreading her mentioning it to them, knowing she loved
>too. Made the whole thing so much worse and she could
>talk on that thing ages, I didn't think it was fair
>having to have my whole spanking reset sometimes cause
>of someone else deciding to call. Although other times
>she didn't take long but it was so humiliating waiting
>bare assed in that position but it happened to all of
>us back then.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.