VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Shopping with mother / a spankable bottom

Author:
MarkW
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:48:09 09/17/21 Fri

Mother is staying over for the weekend. As my wife is working one of her long shifts, Mum and I are at the large supermarket getting some groceries in. In her late 70s now, she is still very spry and sharp as a whip. Still a keen badminton player.

Enter stage door left a Brat (6 or7 maybe) – noisy, excitable, and running up and down the aisles unchecked.

“That boy is just asking for a good spanking,” says Mum, her voice sharp with irritation.

I nod in agreement, but feel a little embarrassed that her voice is so loud and clear.

“Beetroot?” I ask, to distract her as we stand at a vegetable island.

“That is EXACTLY the colour his bottom should be after bending over his mother's knee!” continues mother not to be side-tracked.

She suddenly grins wickedly at me.

“AND he has such a spankable bottom too, Mark. Not unlike yours when you were his age!”

As sons the world over know, there is never a hole in the ground that magically appears to disappear into when mothers embarrasses you in public. I check the floor out anyway. My face burns, and I put the beetroot back.

“I can't take you anywhere, Mum,” I mutter.

Those little grey cells of mine (oh so grey now) get to work. What exactly is a “spankable bottom, I wonder”? Is it a term you have used, and what would be your definition?

Suffice to say, red cheeked Mark did not have the courage to ask mother to explain what a spankable bottom is in her eyes.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Shopping with mother / a spankable bottomMaria B.14:35:29 09/17/21 Fri
Re: Shopping with mother / a spankable bottomMichelle14:58:34 09/17/21 Fri
Re: Shopping with mother / a spankable bottomMary15:08:38 09/17/21 Fri
Re: Shopping with mother / a spankable bottomKate15:44:02 09/17/21 Fri
Re: Shopping with mother / a spankable bottomCandace05:30:59 09/18/21 Sat
Re: Spankable bottoms :)Cherie07:22:18 09/18/21 Sat
Re: Shopping with mother / a spankable bottomNicole12:46:53 09/18/21 Sat
Re: Shopping with mother / a spankable bottomMolly15:39:53 09/18/21 Sat
Re: Shopping with mother / a spankable bottomIvana00:46:00 09/20/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.