VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Shopping with mother / a spankable bottom

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:08:38 09/17/21 Fri
In reply to: MarkW 's message, "Shopping with mother / a spankable bottom" on 13:48:09 09/17/21 Fri

Mark,

I love your mum, a mum after my own heart for sure. Thanks for sharing this.

Lol, Beetroot, I was thinking the same thing your mom “That is EXACTLY the colour his bottom should be” lol.

What is a spankable bottom in my eyes? I agree with Michelle, I have not come across a bottom that wasn’t spankable, also to me any bottom who’s owner deserves/needs me to spank has a very spankable bottom.

I was thinking we need to get in touch with this boys mom and see if she would like some help from Debbie and her spanking service :)

Yes, I have witnessed this far too many times, the one I like to share is one even though it was a few years ago. I had stopped to get gas at one of those big gas places we have here that sell a lot of merchandise, food and drink and good coffee inside. Well after filling up I went inside and am getting my large coffee and I hear and see this absolute brat, mad at something he was around 9-10 ish he even knocked some things on the floor and was telling his mom off.

I purposely waited around to get right behind them in line to pay, he was still mouthing off and she was being the “now stop it” mom “don’t make me count to 10” or you will have a time out. I said excuse me to get her to turn and look at me, she apologized right away, saying “I just don’t know what to do with him sometimes.”

I said rather loudly “he needs to have his bare bottom spanked.” She was all upset, flustered and said “Oh I don’t spank and don’t believe anyone should,” I of course let her know just what I thought. She got all red faced and more upset with me than her brat, she paid and left in a huff.

How would and have I handle this with my boys and their friends or anyone under my care? Over the years I have encountered this and different bratty behavior and other spankable offenses while out shopping or eating out.

I have absolutely no issue taking any of them to the family restroom (when they were younger and smaller and fit better I would use the hand cap stall in the regular bathroom as well.) and administer a much needed bare bottom spanking over my lap. I have done this at the Mall, Walmart, our huge grocery store here in the family bathroom it has a big comfy chair in it, I guess its for breastfeeding its also good for spanking, I have a van and have spanked a few times sitting in my van on a bench seat, in the parking lot when. Also at our favorite Pizza place I am friends with the night manager who is also a spanking mom, when my boys have acted up when we are there and need to be spanked she lets me use the dry goods store room/break room to spank. Its been some time though since I have done this.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Shopping with mother / a spankable bottomMarkW12:12:19 09/20/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.