VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Spankable bottoms :)

Author:
Cherie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:22:18 09/18/21 Sat
In reply to: MarkW 's message, "Shopping with mother / a spankable bottom" on 13:48:09 09/17/21 Fri

To some extent I do agree with the other moms on spankable bottoms, but lets be honest some are more spankable, seeing them in normal every day life gives us that spanking itch, one story I have shared some time ago, I was a teen sitting on our front steps with a few of my girl friends when the paper boy walked by, I said to my friends I want to put him over my lap and spank that bottom. He had a very spankable bottom ;)

My boys as I have said before being that blonde haired fair skinned Scandinavian stock. Their bottoms have always been identical and spankable since birth :) moms know what I mean, just too adorable when young and yes my boys even at 3 very spankable, its just that my oldest is taller and a tad heavier, I cannot tell who is who from their bottom alone never have been able too, high rounded full, dimpled bottoms on their lower back and side of their cheeks, as Mary has said ‘its a family trait’ I do enjoy seeing their bottoms in their tight church slacks and other shorts, pants ect. bare bottoms over my lap before and as I spank as well.

As I said its a good size family I have sons who are 16 and 18, as well as my 11-14 and 17 year old nieces and my 12 and 13 year old nephews, they all have always been so very adorable, cute, now the older ones have grown into beautiful and handsome girls and boys. They are all blonde Scandinavian stock blue or green eyes, with wonderful spankable bottoms.

My 13 year old niece has a small and perky bottom the 14 and 17 year old girls have a more mature, full, jiggly girls bottom that from what you have shared resemble your daughter’s bottom.

My 12 year old nephew has a cute small but perky bottom, the 13 year old has a young version of my boys bottoms.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Bottom identification issuesMarkW12:33:24 09/20/21 Mon

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.