VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Donny and Bobby's spankings

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:40:04 09/20/21 Mon

Donny was spanked Friday and it had been 2 months since his most recent spanking, school had a half day Friday, don’t know why. Before lunch he had already been giving me some attitude. I told him he needs to stop right now and be careful with that mouth of his, because if he keeps up with that attitude, he will quickly find himself having his bare bottom spanked. When I said that, he was surprised because as I said, it had been 2 months since his last spanking, so I am sure he felt in his head that he was 'too old'. And just got reminded that is not the case. 

As you can guess, he didn't take that warning all too well and then started to sass me, telling me he was too old to be spanked like that. I asked him when was the last time, and he proudly said over 2 months. And my response was "Well, it certainly sounds like you are overdue." And followed with a "You are getting a spanking, young man!" For the next 30 seconds to a minute all I heard from him was he was too old, telling me it wasn’t going to hurt and he wasn’t going to cry. I made it clear to him that he better remember whom he is speaking to, and that I CAN very much spank him and will make it hurt and that he would most certainly cry, and to stop that attitude right now or his spanking can be longer and harder, and  that I know that is not what he would want me to do. 

But I just told him that he was going to get a good, hard and long spanking, something he's apparently needed and he can not speak to his mother the way he did, he needed this reminder. I spanked him on the couch in the living room. Donny tried hard not to cry and for most of my hand spanking it wasn’t hard crying, he was sobbing. Towards the end of my hand spanking, is when those heavy real tears came and he began to bawl. And he just got louder with the uncontrollable crying during the hairbrush portion and it didn't take long for him to revert to when I spanked him at 8 yrs old as he made his way through the 'spanking time machine.  :)

Then after a good dance as he had a hand on each cheek rubbing for all he was worth down through his upper thighs then he sat with me and cried before apologizing and going to his room, later I went to his room and we had a good talk.

Bobby was spanked Saturday morning for not cleaning his room and being lazy about it then back talking me. The spanking was actually a little worse (longer and harder) than my normal standard spank, as I spanked him for the exact same reason in August. Like last time, it didn't take long at all into my hand spanking where he was wailing and screaming loudly, letting me know in no uncertain terms how much it hurt. But of course I just kept spanking like I always do when hand spanking. Not long after he was crying uncontrollably as well, but even after that, I continued to hand spank for a good, long time.

Then it was time for the brush, I spanked him thoroughly with my hairbrush. His bottom already was well-reddened from my hand, along with the many marks from my handprints, but my hairbrush reddened his bottom cheeks and upper thighs even more. To an even somewhat purplish hue, as well as more brush marks than I normally leave from a good hairbrush spanking. His arms and legs kicked and flailed wildly and frantically, but I was able to hold him down easily enough and continue spanking him as long and hard as I needed (and wanted) to.

Then after his dance portion we had a good cuddle as he cried it out, face covered in tears and snot so I had him go wash up before he then cleaned his room in just his t-shirt, his choice, not wanting any material on his bottom.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsMolly15:50:07 09/20/21 Mon
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsStella to Mary16:18:37 09/20/21 Mon
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsIvana02:29:35 09/21/21 Tue
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsShannon03:57:07 09/21/21 Tue
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsCandace10:10:16 09/21/21 Tue
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsMichelle11:13:51 09/21/21 Tue
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsSJ Mom11:24:26 09/21/21 Tue
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsCherie11:49:57 09/21/21 Tue
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsJim12:54:51 09/21/21 Tue
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsAnna13:04:06 09/21/21 Tue
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsLaura (Matt's mom)07:18:55 09/22/21 Wed
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsDebbie08:31:16 09/22/21 Wed
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsMarkW12:26:41 09/22/21 Wed
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsCharlotte21:22:18 09/22/21 Wed
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsJoel22:05:34 09/22/21 Wed
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsJennifer22:48:56 09/22/21 Wed
Re: Donny and Bobby's spankingsLois05:44:30 09/24/21 Fri

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.