VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Crying during a spanking, after? important?

Author:
Maria B.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:56:22 04/17/21 Sat
In reply to: Doris 's message, "Crying during a spanking, after? important?" on 10:30:53 04/14/21 Wed

Ciao Doris,

I agree with Danielle and Mary, your two little ones are old enough for bare bottom spankings over you lap and go by age, yes a little spoon for the 6 year old along with your hand first.

With my sister in law and me whenever we spank we make sure there is plenty of tears and snot, there has to be. I am afraid a spanking has to hurt to work and I never let my boy or nephew get off my lap thinking they had won and it has to be on the bare.

My son and nephew are splendido at producing tears and snot. Crying is so naturally necessary and beneficial both for the child and the parent. They need to have the opportunity to cry like that and we need to hear it. With my son and nephew 12 and 13, I know they are going to cry and cry hard and long, they always do, they are very good at it. They are very enthusiastic when it comes to tear and snot making, they are no longer in control of their bodies or what is coming out of them, heavy crying, spanking talk, tears, snot.

Then yes the very enjoyable cuddles after, actually they ‘need’ it we ‘enjoy’ it. Later when they have calmed down then they realized they enjoyed that cuddle time with mamma I also stroke the head hair and back when we cuddle. They get their face washed and mamma changes her top. Also plenty of tissues are always used. But there was one time I was weak and did not spank bare to tears.

It was three years ago my nephew being 10 at the time. It was Christmas afternoon, they had just that Summer moved back and I showed my sister in law how to spank. He was being a mouthy brat and back talking me and would not listen to reason. After two warnings I knew I had to spank him, my sister wasn't feeling well so I told her I would handle it. When I took his pants down he begged me not to take his underpants down and in a temporary moment of weakness because it was Christmas I spanked his underpants, He barley cried and it took a while it was more crocodile tears and he wasn't that wiggly.

He stated back talking and sassing me as I walked out of the bedroom and I thought to myself I just let him get away with one, so I returned and spanked his bare bottom very hard hand spanks. He right away gasped at the shock, then started crying feeling the big difference between underpants and bare. His reaction from the shock of the first spank was something, squirming kicking real tears. I have always spanked bare to tears and snots since that day no matter the day.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Crying during a spanking, after? important?cristine05:01:57 07/11/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.