VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so far

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:06:51 04/22/21 Thu

Our schools are on Spring break this week. I am having Zach, Tommy and Mason during the day all week so that their moms can work, and a couple sleepovers, we had a sleepover Sunday and Monday night, and will have one tonight. Before this week Scott’s most recent spanking was March 27th and Donny March 21st. They broke their streaks this past weekend and this week.

It is something how we have those weeks with 1 or no spankings, then as I have had now spanked 3 in the past 5 days after a lull in the spankings needed.

Scott was spanked this past Saturday morning, he woke up in a bad mood, it was one of those times were I knew I would be spanking him and it was just a matter of time, I even told him that and he just paid me no mind and kept up with the attitude and wouldn’t talk about it. After yelling at Bobby I once tried talking with him and again he would not talk to me, just shrugging his shoulders, when I tried to find out if something was wrong, he just said ‘nothing mom jeezz’ so I knew it was time to spank as I wasn’t putting up with that teen moody attitude and letting him ruin the day and I wanted get Spring break off on the right foot with my right hand. :)

He went from a moody 16 year old to a 10 year old trying to talk his way out of his spanking once he knew I was going to spank, I said, "Oh now you want to talk and apologize? Too late now." I turned Scott over my lap, he wasn’t crying but very close and a few hand spanks in, he was just crocodile tears, then in no time the real tears and crying loudly. Before I even got to the brush I heard "PLEEEASSSSSSSSEEEE STOOOOOOOOPP!!! MOMMY! IT HUUUUUUUUURTSSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUCHHH!!! I CAAAAAAN'TTTT TAAAAKEE ANNNYMOOOREEEE! THATS ENOUGH!!! It is something to hear the 16 year old be as if he was 10. Then with the brush there were no words just uncontrollable crying and screaming. He has been so much better ever since that spanking. 

Mason’s spanking was Monday, as has happened over the years with Tommy and Mason. They are so comfortable here they forget I am not their mother, they get away with a lot more with their mother’s then with me. I told Mason it was his turn and time to go up, take his shower and brush his teeth, he ignored me, next I walked into the living room and told him again, he replied “I’m playing a video game, and didn’t even look at me. I said no, you will do as I told you (with so many boys here I have always had to have a strict schedule for this and video game play so they each have their turn, and with the showers so I have hot water.) He continued to just sit there, Ashley was there and she could tell from my look and demeanor I was going to spank even before I told Mason I was, she headed up to my room to get the brush as I grabbed him stood him up from the couch while scolding as I sat down and bared him as he said “Ok, I’ll go I’m sorry” I assured him he would go do as I asked after his spanking but not before, of course for him having me bare him and then turn him over my lap and spank his bare bottom was very embarrassing especially with Ashley there, he whispered to me asking me to take him upstairs to spank, I told him he was disrespectful to me and a brat in front of everyone he will now be spanked in front of them, by the time I took him over my lap his face was bright red but not as red as his bottom would soon be and he was trying not to cry but had teared up. It was a long, loud, thorough spanking and he came off my lap with a bottom as red as a stop sign. 

Mason said he turned the water to cold in his shower and let it hit his back to let run down and it cool his bottom off. 

Donny was spanked last night, Wednesday. As I have said in the past I have no leeway/tolerance with disrespectful attitude and sass and that is exactly how Donny earned himself his spanking, he was full of himself. It was a standard spanking but nonetheless a long thorough spanking on his wonderful thick still hairless smooth globes, a pleasure to see bare and spank. The sound of, the feeling of my hand sinking into his bottom and watching it change color, moving his hips, wiggling, my finger prints stood out right away, seeing my handprint and the white marks from my fingers as I was spanking hard with my hand. After his gasp and stiffening body shaking his head no. He then let out a loud crying yell and the begging and apologizing came fast and loud while crying as he kicked and squirmed like mad. The loud vocals and body animations never get me to stop early. When I went to the brush he tried pushing himself off my lap with his left hand on the couch, I yelled stop that or I will start again, I  quickly put him back in place and continued as he yelled to the heavens, the brush had his bottom and upper thighs a deep dark shiny apple red when I finished with the telltale brush marks , he danced around then sat gingerly along side of me to cuddle and have a good cry, I love it that he and Scott still want to do that. 

It has been 2 weeks since Bobby’s most recent and almost 3 for Mason from me so they are due, and I can’t recall off the top of my head how long it's been for Zach so we will see about spankings the rest of the week.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Spring loaded SpankoverMarkW12:20:18 04/22/21 Thu
Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so farMelissa to Mary12:43:52 04/22/21 Thu
Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so farAmanda J. to Mary13:55:36 04/22/21 Thu
Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so farDebbie14:10:46 04/22/21 Thu
Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so farBrenda16:17:54 04/22/21 Thu
Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so farSarah17:03:09 04/22/21 Thu
An 'Opps' at the end of my post,Mary20:50:01 04/22/21 Thu
Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so farIvana03:21:40 04/23/21 Fri
Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so farLois05:12:49 04/23/21 Fri
Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so farSandy06:00:34 04/23/21 Fri
Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so farCandace06:19:15 04/23/21 Fri
My Spring break spankover spank festMolly, the original10:08:00 04/23/21 Fri
Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so farSJ Mom10:42:29 04/23/21 Fri
Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so farTeresa12:34:09 04/23/21 Fri
Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so farLinda A11:26:33 04/24/21 Sat
Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so farTerrence12:24:28 05/01/21 Sat

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.