VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so far

Author:
Amanda J. to Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:55:36 04/22/21 Thu
In reply to: Mary 's message, "Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so far" on 09:06:51 04/22/21 Thu

Mary,

It sounds like your hairbrush and strong hand have already had a busy Spring Break. You certainly provided exactly what was needed and deserved! Do you feel there may be more spankings on the way?

In regard to Scott's spanking, I love what you shared about just knowing that a spanking was coming. We can certainly tell when things are heading that direction. I will share that I do enjoy that time, seeing their bottoms as they are running around, just knowing that it will likely not be very long before that bottom is completely bare and very red. Do you enjoy thinking about what you know is coming as well?

I am sure Ashley was more than happy to retrieve the hairbrush, knowing that she would be able to watch you spank Mason! I wonder if the brush feels a bit odd to her, knowing that the very same brush has been used on HER bottom and there is certainly the possibility that it could at some point again in the future. I think the history of that brush is amazing!

Hugs! Amanda J.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so farMary15:17:11 04/22/21 Thu

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.