VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: My Spring break spankover spank fest

Author:
Molly, the original
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:08:00 04/23/21 Fri
In reply to: Mary 's message, "Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so far" on 09:06:51 04/22/21 Thu

Mary,

What a good post, I always love your spanking accounts, I'm in the spanking mood now :) We had our break this week and we had a spankover as well, my boy's two boys had their best friend sleep over and Tuesday afternoon we had a spank fest as they took off on their bikes without asking or telling me where they were going, they also did not answer their phones, then I discovered they weren't wearing helmets when I saw then heading back.

I do as with you and your son’s and best friends, I have spanking permission with both of my son’s best friends as well. They are 12 and 14, I bare their bottom just as if they were my boys and take them over my lap.

The 4 of them were spanked on their bare bottom, their pants and briefs lowered to their knees then they were taken over my lap for a good hand and brush spanking, they as always came off of my knees in a frenzied state, their minds lost to the pain and their eyes so full of tears that they can't see clearly, snot a flowing, all modesty gone their bottom a blazing red. Their hands instantly shot back in an effort to rub away some of the god-awful pain, that to me what they just experienced wasn't a real spanking. They will eventually pull their briefs and pants back up.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: My Spring break spankover spank festMary11:22:29 04/23/21 Fri

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.