VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: A seat to sit on and a seat to warm

Author:
Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:34:36 04/23/21 Fri
In reply to: MarkW 's message, "A seat to sit on and a seat to warm" on 12:31:21 04/23/21 Fri

Mark,

I have sat on many forms of seating over the years to administer spankings. Dining/kitchen chair, patio table chair, couch in the living room or rec room, toilet seat, picnic table, wooden bench and even tree stump.

Although of course the ones I've used the most have been the dining room chair, couch or bed. Much like Cherie, when my children were younger, or when I have spanked younger children in general, I have put the dining room (or kitchen) chair to use more often. As the children got to be older (and especially bigger), I would use the couch to help support their weight, which would also make it easier to keep them on my lap.

I am tall (5'10") and relatively strong for a woman, but having the extra support of the couch (or bed if spanking in their room) really does help, especially as much like Cherie's boys, they do kick quite wildly.

So to answer your question on what works 'best', it really comes down to a matter of preference. I would say for myself, I used a straight-backed chair more often when the children were younger. But then there are times I sit on the couch to spank Kathy or AJ. It just really depends on what I decide at the time. I do like my couch, much like Mary, spanking was something I kept in mind when it was purchased. It is comfortable, but still firm, so it works very well in sitting on and putting a child over your lap.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: A seat to sit on and a seat to warmSJ Mom19:24:28 04/23/21 Fri

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.