VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: I am annoyed and really wonder

Author:
Ivana
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:39:32 04/24/21 Sat

I wonder, if you know very well that certain attitudes and behaviors guarantee a spanking and nothing else, why do it anyway?
What mother puts up with big headed and ignorant behavior from her daughter who is only 14 years old? I think none! Not listening and not doing the chores and then giving sassy answers or none at all, that's just too much. I'm not a nonsense mom who puts up with this kind of thing.
Vera had the honor of being the first to be spanked with my new brush paddle.
First I accompanied her to her room and watched with a stern face as she undressed. I still said to her: completely! But I didn't need to say much more, Vera knew it. Vera didn't say much more either, she knew any more words would only make me angrier.
The effect of the last really serious and hard spanking was long gone and faded. She sniffled and already had somewhat watery eyes and I could hardly wait to put her over the knee. First, I spanked her as usual properly with my hand. I say it like it is, it was my pleasure.
After the color of the butt changed, from a few handprints to the entire butt reddened more and more, I finished the first round and reached for my new implement.
Again, I have to say that the brush paddle fits perfectly in my hand and allows me to make powerful swings.
The way she was screaming, wailing, shrieking, kicking, crying and in the end bawling her head off gave me complete satisfaction. The spanking was certainly not as hard as the two weeks ago with the bath brush, but that does not have to be. When I finished the spanking, I was looking at a beautiful apple red bottom, just the way I wanted to see it.
She is a very well spanked girl and that was what I intended. Useless to say, it was a little louder in my house this morning.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: I am annoyed and really wonderMary10:42:59 04/24/21 Sat
Re: I am annoyed and really wonderKaren11:10:24 04/24/21 Sat
Re: I am annoyed and really wonderAnna to Ivana12:10:25 04/24/21 Sat
Re: I am annoyed and really wonderBrenda17:25:51 04/24/21 Sat
Re: I am annoyed and really wonderSarah00:47:51 04/25/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.