VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so far

Author:
Sarah to Linda
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:32:09 04/24/21 Sat
In reply to: Linda A 's message, "Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so far" on 11:26:33 04/24/21 Sat

Linda,

First of all, welcome to the group! You will many supportive and like-minded moms (and dads) here that also realize the value of good, sound spankings. Where many of us have very similar methods on how we spank, we also vary in some respects, as well. And that is completely fine.

I am a mother of 4 and grandmother of 3. Similar to yourself, my children are grown now, although all are out of the house with the exception of our youngest that occasionally stays at home on school (college) breaks. Her father and I are looking forward to having her home for the summer in a little less than a month.

As I am sure you already have assumed I was a mother that spanked. Technically the option is still there for our youngest, but I haven't had her over my lap for a little over 4 years now so I am thinking her spanking days are through. Although she has had her moments of warnings and even swats at times. I am also currently a grandmother that spanks with two of my grandchildren (8 yr old girl and 3 yr old boy). Finally, I am also a babysitter that spanks, as well. I currently babysit a 14 yr old boy (Andy), whom I view like another son. And as you could expect, Andy has received his share of trips over my lap in the years I have sat for him.

But sorry for that wordy intro! To answer your original question, if you've started reading any of the back posts on the forum and have come across any of mine, you may have noticed I am much like Mary in I have no issues spanking in front of others if the children find the need to act up in front of them. I am the 'Auntie' Sarah that Mary (as her boys refer to me as such) quoted. It's something I've said many times as it's very true for my home.

I have always been very much a 'there and then' spanker. I have made exceptions, but the exceptions have been made for those whom are visiting, not for the children I am spanking. If they felt the need to act up in front of others, or especially 'at' them, I did not hesitate to spank them bare bottom in front of whomever was present. And there was no age or gender barrier.

Very embarrassing for them to be certain when they got to be older. And they begged and pleaded for me to take them upstairs and spank them, much like Mason did with Mary. But I told them very much the same thing as Mary in that the spanking will take place right here. They misbehaved here (and especially if they did so at someone) so they will be spanked here, as well. I also feel along with the heightened embarrassment for the ones being spanked, spankings given in front of others set an excellent example to the other children seeing the spanking(s). I don't know how many times misbehavior from other children stopped after they saw their siblings, cousins (or friends) spanked, knowing they could easily be next.

Now, also like Mary, if the child acted up in another room where we were private, I did the same and did not make a point to change my location and spanked them in private. But the children acted up more often downstairs. And we had quite a busy household while the children were growing up so unfortunately for them it caused their spankings to be public more often than not.

My view of spanking in front of others is exactly the same now as it was then. Andy has hated it just as much my children did, although fortunately with him it does not happen as often now as the house just isn't as busy in having an empty nest.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so farTeresa to Sarah and Linda A09:06:33 04/27/21 Tue
Re: Question for SarahAndrew12:05:54 05/08/21 Sat

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.