VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so far

Author:
Teresa to Sarah and Linda A
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:06:33 04/27/21 Tue
In reply to: Sarah to Linda 's message, "Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so far" on 14:32:09 04/24/21 Sat

Auntie Sarah

You are so right when you say a spanking witnessed by others serves as a big deterrent. That is exactly what happened last week at my spring break sleepover. I had six boys, three sons one nephew and two friends of the boys and my daughter who is 17 now. At the beginning of the week my 12 year old was acting up fighting over the game with my middle sons 14 year old friend and grabbed the controller and threw it. I confronted them both to get to the bottom of it and found my 12 year old as the instigator. My sons friend was frantic and saying Ms Teresa I didn’t do anything I swear, he was panicked thinking he might get spanked. In the end only my son got it and in front of everyone and yelled off the roof. His bottom was fire engine red. That same friend commented afterwards Ms Teresa you spank way too hard. After the spanking there were no other issues the rest of the week. A warning here and there quieted down the boys quickly.

Do you have four grown girls? How old is the oldest? Also looks like Andy has gone a while without a spanking and things are going well. Keep up the good work with your grandkids too raising them to be awesome kids.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so farSarah to Teresa18:02:25 04/27/21 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.