VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Bottom wobble and other matters

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:18:17 04/27/21 Tue
In reply to: MarkW 's message, "Bottom wobble and other matters" on 12:46:10 04/27/21 Tue

Mark,

Yes it has evolved for Donny and Bobby as when they were very young they just cried from the start once they knew I was going to spank and cried hard the entire spanking with the wiggling, flailing and kicking.

As they got older things changed and I have found that Bobby and even Scott adopted some of what Donny started doing, except none of them have been able to do the tough guy act.

Here there are some differences as I bare them, some may start crying sooner than others, Donny will at times try the tough guy act with no crying and telling me its won't hurt and he is not going to cry at times with his arms folded. But once I start spanking they are pretty much all the same with some subtle differences Donny since around 9 and I do believe without even realizing it Bobby and Scott as I said copied Donny, they do this thing with their legs when I first start to spank as they have that initial Gasp of air, they straighten out and cross and uncross their legs trying to keep them straight as possible. They also do this cute wiggle with their hips shaking their cheeks even before I start to spank. Their physical and verbal responses can be so cute at times as well. With Mason and Tommy it is just all out panic mode from my first hand spanks after the gasp, trying their best to squirm, buck and kick trying to get their arm out of my hand and they all though have the same vocalizing but of course I can tell from their cries/voices who I am spanking.

The boys as I am spanking each will try to arch their back and they snap their head back, I have my left forearm up their spine keeping them from arching much at all and holding them in place as my left hand is holding their right wrist pinned to their lower back, they will then shoot their legs out straight then kick like mad from their knees down then stop and have the straight leg, when Donny snaps his head back he shakes it NO! as he desperately tries not to cry, but in short order he is just as the others. In no time they all are in the full on squirming, kicking and bawling, screaming spanking babble mode. All that I spank will be trying to let me know how much it hurt and couldn't take anymore, but the words were garbled and unintelligible. It was just spanking babble.

They when able to speak English will be promising me everything and pleading for me to stop basically they all say the same thing.

Then once I am through spanking they will do their best jig and each a little different as I sit, watch and wait for their brains to return then they will come over and cuddle with me crying.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Bottom wobble and other mattersMarkW12:21:50 04/28/21 Wed

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.