VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Bottom wobble and other matters

Author:
Cherie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:49:36 04/27/21 Tue
In reply to: MarkW 's message, "Bottom wobble and other matters" on 12:46:10 04/27/21 Tue

Mark,

I will agree with Mary, other than some subtle differences its all the same even with my oldest. I also find the one’s reaction to my spanking interesting and dare I say interesting :) Have you noticed any differences with the way you boys and daughter react when their mother spanks as apposed to you?

Anyone I spank, and this includes my newly turned 18 year old son as well as my 15 year old as well as nieces and nephews, they all go through the ’spanking time machine’, my spankings are long and I spank well, this includes the bottom, sit spots and upper thigh area. And there is plenty of tears and snot with uncontrollable crying and a good spanking dance after with all modesty gone.

Also, when my sister and sister-in-law spank the same thing happens.

Both Jules and Shelly have told me that both boys as the hand spanking starts to burn at get to be too much get a shocked look on his face then making of the faces clenching the teeth trying hard not to cry, they can’t last long after that first shock of my hand on their bare bottom as I give very fast hard hand spanks, the pleading “I’m sorry’s, won’t do it again” please that’s enough and so on and crying come fast and loud, please that’s enough and so on and then the crying, and loud as I turn their Scandinavian white bottom pink then red with my hand spanks.

Then my hairbrush never fails to turn them back to a little boy, unable to keep from loudly crying uncontrollably as the brush takes it’s unfriendly tour of that helpless bottom- one cheek, the other cheek, down to his sit spot, and right across the crack! As I go from ‘mom to mommy’ again, I do smile a satisfied smile as they do go through that ’spanking time machine’ knowing I have administered another successful spanking.

A difference is that with my oldest a have had to move forward dropping his legs down and lock my right leg over both of his when spanking with my brush as he was kicking wildly. I can tell you he made up for not being able to kick very much in flailing his free arm and squirming, never mind his loud uncontrollable crying and screaming as the brush took its time going over his bottom- one cheek, the other cheek, down to his sit spot, and right across the crack! Then down through his sit spots over and over again. It was as if he was once again my 8 yr old little boy I spanked over my lap.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Bottom wobble and other mattersMarkW12:34:10 04/28/21 Wed

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.