VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so far

Author:
Sarah to Teresa
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:02:25 04/27/21 Tue
In reply to: Teresa to Sarah and Linda A 's message, "Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so far" on 09:06:33 04/27/21 Tue

Teresa,

First of all, no need to call me Auntie Sarah. I would actually prefer you just called me Sarah. The only reason I put that in my post to Linda was because I was letting her know I am the (Auntie) Sarah that Mary made reference to in her post (her boys refer to me as Auntie Sarah). But I would prefer everyone here calls me Sarah. We are all adults and friends here. :)

Teresa, I can truly relate in the spanking you needed to give your 12 yr old in getting upset about a video game and throwing a controller. I would have spanked as well! As I mentioned in my reply on your mouth soaping thread, I've had to give my share of spankings to boys for acting up while playing video games. Not only to my son and his friends, but also to my nephews and more currently with Andy and even some of his friends. (Although I haven't spanked any of Andy's friends in awhile due to COVID). As Mary has said more than once, and it is so accurate, there should be warning label on game consoles "This system can cause spankings for boys!"

That is cute on the response of your son's friend, worried he was going to receive a spanking. It is also a testament on the effectiveness of your spankings. I heard the same on many occasions from friends of my children, from my nieces and nephews, and more currently, friends of Andy. Complaints that I spank too long and/or hard. That my spankings are way worse than their mom's (or even dad's). But I've always told them that my spankings are exactly as long and hard as I intend them to be. And all they need to do to avoid my spankings is behave. Of course they have never liked those answers! But I have always made the rules clear in my home and where the boundaries lie. So there has never been a question why on when visiting children have earned spankings.

We actually have three girls and one son. All are grown, our youngest being in college. There is still an option for her to be spanked, but as I haven't had her over my lap in over 4 years now, I would be surprised if I needed to do so again.

With Andy, he did go about 2 1/2 weeks without a spanking. Where that is a little longer than usual for him, it wasn't a lot. However, I did need to spank him just this past Friday when he continued to argue and then gave attitude and sulked (including the sassy "Whatever") during the drive home from school (my daughter's home) when I wouldn't let him play his Switch when we got home.

He knows the rule is always homework first, and once that is done, then he can play. Sometimes he can't get it done before his Mom picks him up, but I've always been strict on finishing his homework first. And if he can't finish it, then he works on it until his Mom picks him up. I had the same rule with my own children when they were growing up, no play before homework was finished.

So the attitude and especially the sassy "Whatever" was enough for me and when we got home, he received a long, hard and thorough bare bottom spanking over my lap.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.