VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: 35 and counting...........

Author:
Sarah to Mark
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:20:13 04/29/21 Thu
In reply to: MarkW 's message, "35 and counting..........." on 05:26:52 04/29/21 Thu

Mark,

I just realized it is actually near 40 years now. I began spanking when I was 16 yrs old with my youngest sister and just turned 55 earlier this month. Yes, I have been around for a few seasons. My students have sometimes told me I'm old. :) However, I certainly don't feel that way. As I've mentioned before, you're as old as you want to be, a lot of it is a mindset!

My relationship with Andy is absolutely a loving one. He is for all intent and purposes like another son to me, and he looks at me like another Mom(my) and has been calling me such for a number of years now.

I know there are many mothers, and understandably so, whom would have issues with other moms loving their sons like one of their own. However, Diane (Andy's mother) has told me she feels very fortunate that he has another woman in his life that loves and cares for him like her own son, especially with how often she has to work in being a single mom. And we have all made it clear to not only Andy, but also to Diane, that both of them are very much part of our family.

I don't find anything unusual at all with Andy needing consistent bare bottom spankings over my lap at his age. Especially the fact which I've said his maturity level isn't quite at his age. He will learn eventually, as all children do. But until then, I will continue to spank him for as long, and as often, as he needs it. I can tell you he certainly doesn't accept spankings readily (does his absolute best to beg and plead his way out of them). But he does accept them willingly, as he respects my authority, and my consequences, however much he hates them. Andy is a good boy, I am really proud of him. But he is a normal 14 yr old boy that needs relatively frequent reminders on expected behavior and where the boundaries lie, and the best way to remind him, like with any boy (or girl), is a good, sound spanking.

Mark, just to clarify, but Adam and our glider little boy are two different children. Adam was Jason's closest and best friend, they both met in 1st grade and still are best friends to this day. The other boy, whom I spanked at 6-7 yrs old was another friend Jason met in 1st grade, and where they became good friends, they weren't 'attached to the hip' as Jason and Adam were.

But you are correct, there were many instances where I spanked both Jason and Adam together. Where each boy could find trouble by themselves easily enough and earn a spanking on their own (and did so plenty of times, even Adam while at our home), with Jason and Adam together it was definitely double-trouble often, especially when they were little. And I spanked both boys together on numerous occasions over the years.

Sarah

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
40 and counting...........MarkW to Sarah12:44:10 04/30/21 Fri

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.