VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so far

Author:
Terrence
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:24:28 05/01/21 Sat
In reply to: Mary 's message, "Spring break sleepovers and spankings, so far" on 09:06:51 04/22/21 Thu

Mary

I am in college now but found this forum after searching google. A bunch of us guys were sitting around one day and the subject of spankings came up. I had been spanked growing up with my last one at 17 when I got caught with weed. I got a triple spanking, mom, then dad and also his wife. I have not smoked since. But back to the story, out of the 8 of us together five had been spanked by their parents thru 15-16 while the other three said spankings stopped in early elementary school ages. I had not realized the large number of kids were still spanked. Of course we are in a southern college and most of the kids are from down south.

I see you are a spanking Mom Mary, and I see comments from Ivana, Cherie, Candace, and Mark a dad, where they all believe in spanking. How did Mason feel knowing Ashley was there and he was about to get spanked and you even finished baring him while she was there watching with the brush in the hand. After the spanking did Mason get up and jump around not even giving thought that Ashley was watching him crying and carrying on. Had Ashley see you spank Mason before or even seen you spank your other boys?

I think there is still a place for spanking for today’s kids. It worked for me but I was just wondering if parents still spank their boys when females are in the room and the boys can be seen totally bare by everyone. I did get spanked in front of my sister and once in front of my Aunt when my Uncle spanked me and two of my cousins.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.