VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Wait . . . isn't this a big anniversary?

Author:
Cherie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:57:26 05/02/21 Sun
In reply to: Mary (Hug) 's message, "Re: Wait . . . isn't this a big anniversary?" on 17:21:14 05/01/21 Sat

I am here to add to all this hoopla? :)

Mary, I can’t thank you enough for starting and then maintaining this for 4 years, dealing with the hate and trolls and dealing with Mark for so long, just funnin with you Mark, :) This place has been such a help to me.

When I came to this forum it was basically to find pointers advice with continuing to spank two teen boys. I was wondering how effectively I would be abled to spank them in the future. I knew I wanted to keep spanking but would they even cry when older. When I read how Sarah spanked her 19 year old son when he was less than a month from turning 20, and he cried and reacted as a young boy and she spanked him over her lap, bare. She along with Margaret and Jean gave me all the confidence I needed, they were an inspiration to me, and I will continue to spank my boys no matter their ages as long as they need it.

I was also very set in my ways when it comes to spanking, until I found this forum June 2019. The changes I have made to spanking is adding a hairbrush to my hand spankings and influencing my sister and sister-in-law do do so as well, I am so thankful to this forum for that, from the guidance, example and expert advice I received from Sarah, Mary and a few other moms on here, I can not express to you enough how much I wish I had found this forum 4 years ago.

I can also tell you that both of my boys as well as my nieces and nephews wish I never found this forum :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Wait . . . isn't this a big anniversary?Mary16:10:41 05/02/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.