VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Mother’s Day memories 🤗

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:02:48 05/07/21 Fri

Reading Karen’s funny post about Lucas replying to Debbie's funny post about "would it kill you"? Because kids can be so much fun and funny, when mine get together they have come up with some very funny things to do and have said, they have also come up with plenty of schemes that got them spanked. But this is about good/fun ones. I hope you enjoy them :)

With Mother’s day coming up on Sunday, I got to being a little nostalgic this morning thinking about past Mother’s Days we have had here. We have had some good and some “are you kidding me” Mom’s Days happenings here, of course last year with the shut/lock down speaks for itself. But with these 3 thats I’m sharing that I will never forget and if you are wondering how I remembered the details, they are from emails to Sarah, I’m so happy to have been emailing here and have these as time capsules, I also have the email I sent to her the day Scott’s adoption was finalized Nov 12th 2015 :) ok these are copy and pasted, I’m so happy to have these they are wonderful memories.

It the worst weather I can recall on Mother’s Day. The high for the day was 38! Yes that is not a typo, plus it rained all day some with snow early and it was windy as well. I just didn’t feel like fighting all that and going to church, it was 35 in the morning with snow and rain, so we stayed home. We were also supposed to go to April’s for a cookout but that of course was canceled. So we ordered pizza delivery and the boys and I had a great time hanging out together, we were all disappointed about the cookout but we all enjoyed the pizza and relaxing at home and watching old Star Wars movies even more. 

Before church the boys wanted me to open what they got me, they couldn't wait any longer. They handed me a good sized box, first, inside was a pair of Boxer shorts, white with red hearts on them, we all laughed, Bobby said "they are special Mommy underpants for Mother's Day" :) I almost died laughing LOL.

Donny and Scott looked all satisfied, they said we told you we'd get you back for getting us underpants at Christmas. I reminded them that Donny's birthday was in a week and Scott's a month, they looked awfully worried, I laughed and told them I was kidding. I love the boxers, I think I will have them framed and hang them up :) they put a lot of thought into that gift.

They also got me a big box of Whitman's sampler, I think they had sharing in mind, lol.

I had an awesome Mother's Day...With the boys not having a dad to remind them about Mothers Day I wasn't expecting any acknowledgement of it.
Saturday afternoon I was aware of how quiet they were being upstairs, then hearing them coming down whispering and quietly laughing I knew something was up, into the kitchen they came and what did I see? Scott just about naked with a belt around his waist a hand towel covering his front tucked under his belt and another hand towel barely covering his bottom, Bobby completely naked and Donny completely dressed. Yup something was up lol so I figured I'd play along, "ok what's up?" Scott said "I'm Tarzan boy" and Bobby said "I'm naked boy" Donny didn't say anything so I asked him who are you? he said "I'm your son Donny remember?" At that they all cracked up laughing. I ran over and grabbed them and started play swatting bottoms and tickling I pulled the towel off Scott's bottom to paddle it, as they ran for the stairs Bobby ended up last in line so I patted his little cute white bottom the entire way up as they were all laughing...

We all ran into the bedroom as I was wrestling and play spanking them, after awhile we ended up laying in a heap on the floor trying to catch our breath. Scott then kissed me and said happy Mother's Day Mom then Donny and Bobby kissed me and said the same. I cried a little but didn't let them see, I think they thought Saturday was "M D" I thanked them as we laid there for a while. It was the best Mothers Day I ever had. Sunday was a good fun day too they were very good. It was a spank free weekend here.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Mother’s Day memories 🤗Karen11:35:23 05/07/21 Fri
Re: Mother’s Day memories 🤗 Victoria198013:23:39 05/07/21 Fri
Re: Mother’s Day memories 🤗Vanessa (Abel’s Mom)15:51:04 05/07/21 Fri
Re: Mother’s Day memories 🤗Lois04:26:03 05/08/21 Sat
Re: Mother’s Day memories 🤗Ivana05:32:21 05/08/21 Sat
Re: Mother’s Day memories 🤗Sandy06:01:35 05/08/21 Sat
Re: Mother’s Day memories 🤗Sarah07:15:32 05/08/21 Sat
Re: Mother’s Day memories 🤗Cherie08:21:46 05/08/21 Sat
Re: Mother’s Day memories 🤗Bridget11:04:34 05/08/21 Sat
Re: Mother’s Day memories 🤗 For MeKim13:08:47 05/09/21 Sun
Re: Mother’s Day memories 🤗SJ Mom15:24:06 05/09/21 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.