VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Out Of Control (late reply)

Author:
Kim
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:15:25 05/09/21 Sun
In reply to: Anna 's message, "Out Of Control" on 11:50:55 05/04/21 Tue

Anna
I'm so sorry you're having a hard time. I think all of us go through times like this. I know this reply is a little late in coming. But I just want to encourage you you're doing a great job and you're doing the best you can. Sometimes you just have to separate them. And sometimes you have to spank them. I would encourage you to do everything you're doing and not let it change you.
I also encourage you to find some time for yourself and to do something good for yourself. I say this a lot to people but I think it's very important that we remember to do something good for ourselves. We seem to do everything for everyone else solve everyone's problems find everyone's laundry. Take care of everyone. But we need to take care of ourselves too. Sometimes at night I sit with a glass of wine and just relax. Sometimes I just sneak a quick walk along the waterfront near our house. Sometimes I just sit in my car with the windows open and listen to loud music. I encourage you to do something nice for yourself and remember that you are very important to your family.
I hope by now things have quieted down but I encourage you to continue to do what you always do. Continue to be the same. If you need to separate them and cool them off that's fine if you need to give them a spanking and there's no time it can be done later. I think if you continue to show them that you're the same they will see it.
I hope your Mother's Day is good and I hope everybody is making a fuss over you, and not a fuss for you.
And please take good care of yourself, don't think I haven't cried, or yelled or lost my temper.
I hope you have a beautiful day and all your kids gave you a nice hug.
Many hugs and blessings
Kim

>I just do not know what I am going to do. Summer
>vacation starts next week and all four of my teens
>have been spanked in the last ten days at least once.
>This morning is was nothing but chaos with all four.
>They were all fighting with each other, yelling that
>so and so was taken to much time in the bathroom. On
>school days, I have the girls use my bathroom and the
>boys use the hall bathroom. Becky needed something out
>of the hall bathroom, and Ben would not let her get
>it. That started a argument. Breann bumped into Bobby
>and that started a fight, then all four were yelling
>at each other. I finally grabbed my paddle and just
>started swatting who ever I could get to. If there was
>time, I would of put all four over my knee, but there
>was not time.
>I am sitting here right know drinking my coffee and
>crying. I just do not know what else I can do for them
>to get along with each other and be obedient. They are
>not children any more they are teens and should be
>acting like teens. With vacation starting next Monday,
>to be honest, I am not looking forward to them being
>home.
>Does any Mom have any suggestions.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.