VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Pain vs Shame

Author:
Brenda K
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:11:45 05/19/21 Wed
In reply to: Mary to Brenda K. 's message, "Re: Pain vs Shame" on 19:15:15 05/18/21 Tue

Mary

I searched and read many of Cordelia’s posts. She is as they say in England spot on. If the child being spanked leaves the lap and is not concerned about his or her bottom the spanking was not effective. Like me I have been spanking since my oldest was 3-4 years old and have consistently spanked the same way. Over the knee and bare and my children know and are used to how I spank. I think that goes with most moms on here. I though have not had to spank my older boys in front of any friends that were opposite gender, the closet to that was a female cousin. Do you find it any different spanking your boys when they have earned one in front of girls there age like I read Ashley and a girl named Madison come over frequently. Would you give the boys some leeway in spanking if your friends or Ashley or Madison were present. Do all the boys initially act the same way once they leave your lap and don’t even realize the girls or other moms may be in the room.

Can I post and more thorough introduction. After reading here a lot I see many different views and suggestions and support from the moms. Once my oldest boy started asking not to be spanked bare or in front of others it had me thinking why.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Pain vs ShameTeresa09:22:09 05/19/21 Wed
Re: Pain vs ShameMary11:39:27 05/19/21 Wed
Re: Cordelia's postsPaige17:29:34 05/19/21 Wed

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.