VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Pain vs Shame

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:11:15 05/19/21 Wed
In reply to: Brenda K 's message, "Re: Pain vs Shame" on 17:41:16 05/19/21 Wed

Brenda

Madison is more on the shy side and has not witnessed the older boys being spanked but has heard everything when she has been here and they are spanked. Ashley, last witnessed Donny and Scott being spanked last Sept 2020. It was a Saturday and the girls had been dropped off, Scott did not want to do his chores which included cleaning the bedroom (his turn) he had been mouthy and back talked me earlier and when he got mouthy, I didn’t wait or warn, I spanked him sitting on his bed he of course he whispered to me to please wait until the girls left I told him he is lucky he is in his room and he was a brat and disrespected me in front of them so no, I will not wait then he asked me to close the door, I did not. He though let everyone in the house know he was being spanked as did my loud spanks on a bare bottom, Ashley was in the doorway watching but left as he was getting off my lap, he then did his chores with a very sore bottom under his loose shorts, then very embarrassed had to come down and be with Madison who was supportive of him although I did hear her tell him he deserved that spanking. 

Donny was spanked the next day, Sunday afternoon, he had been in one of those arguing combative moods since he got up when I asked him what was bothering him he just said nothing, with the attitude I knew he would be spanked at some point during the day. By the afternoon when he started in again arguing and being sassy and telling Ashley off very rudely, I knew it was time to spank him right there sitting on the couch with Ashley there as well, he covered his front when I bared him with Ashley standing behind him as stood so she could only see his bottom then again left the area going into the kitchen as he got off my lap. She had herself an enjoyable weekend. 

If my memory is correct Zach (Donny and Scott's best friend) was 14 or 15 the last time she witnessed him being spanked.

Both Ashley and Madison have watched the younger boys being spanked many times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Pain vs ShameBrenda K18:59:01 05/19/21 Wed

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.