VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Pain vs Shame

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:57:18 05/20/21 Thu
In reply to: Brenda K 's message, "Re: Pain vs Shame" on 18:59:01 05/19/21 Wed

Brenda,

Donny and Scott have that same embarrassment, its because I am baring them its against their will and they will be put across my lap as if they were 8, its what I call selective embarrassment as they will go from their room and back from their shower naked with only holding a towel in front. The boys have also done some things in a group where they were naked in front of me.

Bobby and Mason both have after a bath/shower gave me the raspberries while wagging their bare bottom at me and I chase them to Bobby’s bed room put them over my lap for some play spanks. Bobby loves wagging his bare bottom at me not just after getting clean and runs off to his room and I will chase him and put him over my lap for some play spanks some zingers too, like a birthday spanking. He has done this with Ashley knowing she will chase after him but he mostly does it in his underpants but has bare as well with her and she will also put him over her lap for play spanks and he laughs and giggles.

Many times with so many boys in the house and its just me here they have had naked fun as with the fun run Feb. 2019 to the back fence and back and I got some good bottom smacks in, or deposit their muddy dirty clothes in the laundry room downstairs and go back upstairs naked and I do get some good sharp crisp sounding swats in.

And when in the past they had played in the mud up at the park or the back yard and were so muddy and dirty I hosed them off naked in the back yard and as they came up to the porch to get their towels their bottoms were a magnet to my hand.

Yes when I spank the younger ones in multiples they stay and watch the entire spanking, they both have younger brothers that are spanked bare at home as well.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Pain vs ShameBrenda K08:44:10 05/20/21 Thu

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.