VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Andy's soaping and spanking for swearing

Author:
Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:48:31 06/26/22 Sun
In reply to: Sarah 's message, "Andy's soaping and spanking for swearing" on 23:33:47 06/25/22 Sat

Sarah,

Oh my am I glad you posted this and how you did, it deserves to be a posting/thread on its own. You do not have to apologize for the length, this was and is a tremendous read and I will read it again.

Where to begin with my reply? :) First I will also say that I do now have a serious case of that wonderful ’Spanking Itch’ :)

Yes, 5 year old boys need not only frequent spanking warnings but frequent spankings as well. And Chloe is 10 now, wow they grow up fast.

Oh Andrew Steven and his swearing, he knew what he had done and what was coming, that was exactly what he needed and I would have and have done the same here. Let me first say for any that don’t know, Sarah’s mouth soaping is how it has always been done in my house. I will wash mouths out for lying, swearing or an overly disrespectful mouth. Any time I need to soap I also spank, I haven't found any soap better/safer than Ivory, what I do is I have a bar in my boys bathroom and one at the kitchen sink, I have them in see through plastic containers to keep them clean. The bars of soap are only used for this purpose. Then my process is exactly as Sarah’s soaping process and I spank. It is about the same time frame as Sarah’s as well.

I do remember you washing out Derek mouth back 3 months ago, was it with another friend of Andy’s?

Just as you have with Andy and as well with long standing friends of your children, I have always looked at and treated Zach, Tommy and Mason as my boys and Ashley as a daughter as well, and they referred to me as mommy when they’re younger, then Mom, auntie mom.

I do love how Andy reverts to calling you Mommy if not before the spanking starts but at least right after, this has always been the way here when I spank my boys, Donny at 18 reverted back to calling me mommy during our brush portion and “MOOOMMMMMYYY!!” as well, all those I have spanked end up calling my mommy at some point during their spanking.

It is so adorable what they say to us as we spank and the promises they make during and after, and this goes for all ages even the older teens we have spanked.

I also loved the last paragraph, so cute and what you thought made me smile.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Andy's soaping and spanking for swearingSarah to Mary07:30:58 06/26/22 Sun

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.