VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
Subject: Re: When Did You First Know?

Author:
JD
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:46:24 05/12/22 Thu
In reply to: JD 's message, "When Did You First Know?" on 18:29:51 05/10/22 Tue

Thank ALL of you so much for sharing!

It's very interesting to me to hear some of you say you were "bottom girls" when you were younger, how you checked out boy's bottoms, imagined spanking them, etc.

Being a GUY, honestly this used to be an entirely foreign concept to me. I thought only GIRLS had cute bottoms that most everyone liked to check out, even other girls sometimes...I never realized that girls or women were attracted to boy's or young men's bottoms.

I have to be reminded of this concept from time to time. I was watching an old episode of Friends recently. In this one scene, Rachel (Jennifer Aniston) is working her job as an assistant buyer at Bloomingdale's when this attractive young man comes in, needs help in choosing some articles of clothing. Rachel is falling all over herself while trying to assist him...but most curious as he walks away, she is TOTALLY OGLING his bottom, her head even tilted over to one side, like she is REALLY enjoying the show. It never ceases to surprise me that girls find guy's bottoms to be an attraction...but I suppose, why not? I don't think the ladies are really all that different from us guys, in a lot of ways.

Thank you all again, I sincerely appreciate your candid contributions!

JD

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: When Did You First Know?Mark16:48:45 05/17/22 Tue

Login ] Create Account May soon be required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.