VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:59:24 01/08/18 Mon
Author: more inside
Subject: Irish Dance has been my dancer's Safe Haven
In reply to: OP 's message, "Stand uo for Dancers" on 11:03:06 01/08/18 Mon

For many years she was teased at school for not being smart enough, social enough, part of the "cool kids" and other ridiculous things. Then she would go to dance and her true friends treated her with dignity and respect. They didn't care what clothes she was wearing, or what she got on her spelling test, they were just as nice to her as she was to them and only wanted her to be part of the team and learn the next fun dance move (and maybe teach them how to do it) I can not tell you what a life saver dance has been to my daughter. She will always have these girls support, and they will have hers.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.