VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:08:02 07/28/18 Sat
Author: more inside
Subject: I suspect, because she said "The lack of stage schedules, which is common outside NE", what she meant by a stage schedule was
In reply to: NEMA 's message, "Have not done DE but Falls was a very long day ... gotta do it once (more)" on 08:14:40 07/26/18 Thu

A detailed schedule with estimated times for each comp. This is what is common in NE. Not typically "not before" times, as we are generally warned to be there and ready to dance at least 30 minutes before, but not just a list of the order of comps as I have seen to be more common in MidAtlantic. As another NE mom who frequently travels to New York and New Jersey, I've been using the feis calculator for years but still don't feel completely comfortable with it because I'm more used to the estimates in NE so we also often show up far too early and then wait and wait. Not complaining, of course each region is free to run things as they choose, just clarifying what I think she might have meant by a stage schedule

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.