VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:35:47 10/02/18 Tue
Author: Mom
Subject: But my point was that we ALL donit, and there are so many feisanna nearby you can easily work around other committments to get to Feis.
In reply to: . 's message, "this is very true- with 3 kids each their own activity it makes it impossible to sign up for feisana if I don't know schedule in advance , there are at least 5 this year alone I skipped bc didn't want to risk time conflict" on 17:09:13 10/02/18 Tue

Unless you are looking to double Feis every weekend, it’s not hard at all to set up a feising schedule for yourself that allows you to do both, even if you don’t know the schedule for the Feis itself.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• We managed with four children, it wasn't hard.With a post like yours, kind of wonder how many games/matches/meets you "skipped" or did you make every one of those? Wonder how many games/matches/meets ran overtime; were cancelled last minute due to weather, or started late and caused time conflicts - -- but those were okay, because they were "sports" - right?, 20:51:32 10/02/18 Tue
  • I have no idea why you are so sanctimonious. The PP said she doesn't sign up for a feis when another child has a scheduled event that day, and you call her entitled? Should she throw away $60 on the off chance she can go? (NT) -- It's just common sense., 22:27:31 10/02/18 Tue

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.