VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:02:37 01/14/19 Mon
Author: ...
Subject: I can assure you this is my only post and my dd is not a WQ
In reply to: long time parent (multiple children who were WMH) 's message, "Somehow, I don't think what either one of your posts is exactly true.There are very few PC dancers attending on teams; those who are, are very proud of their jackets.These posts seem to be coming from first-time solo qualifiers who had no problem wearing their sashes at the O's, but now begrudge" on 20:03:31 01/14/19 Mon

I just reread my post to see if I mis wrote my thoughts but I thought my message came across. First I am sure you still won’t believe me that I had only posted this one time but unfortunately there is nothing I can do to prove myself. Second there will be more PC dancers going to worlds on teams than you think. This is a great opportunity for many dancers to attend worlds and a lot of small to medium schools are not able to make OC or WQ only teams so there will be pc dancers completing the teams. I specifically included in my post that the girls love their jackets, we appreciate our region and my dd will wear her jacket proudly at worlds. She doesn’t think she will wear it to local feis however. I think all dancers should be proud to go to worlds whether as a soloist or team dancer and I will be beaming (probably actually crying) when my dd takes that stage because I am very proud of her. I saw the post above about soloist complaining about team dancers wearing the jacket. This isn’t a surprise with these generation of kids and social media. The post above supports why my dd won’t be comfortable to wear it locally. I do however appreciate your comments especially that team dancers are qualified and should wear their jackets proudly. Unfortunately I think adults will feel that way but the kids may not and teenage girls tend to worry more about their peers opinions rather than an adults. I am sorry if I offended anybody and came across as begrudging. That was not my intent.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.