VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:22:21 01/31/03 Fri
Author: KnickSaint
Subject: Re: The difference between you and me.
In reply to: Jack 's message, "The difference between you and me." on 18:27:44 01/31/03 Fri

Jack, what I've been hearing about JJ's effort has been consistent since the week after the Green and Gold Game. In view of your natural skepticism, I'm sure your can come up with a theory that there was some predetermined plan to be negative about JJ that explains those why I was hearing those comments weeks before the season started. With all due respect, there still seems to be some resentment toward Lanier on your part because he and not Brady or Deane got the job.

I agree that the Fairfield loss shouldn't be pinned on Jackson, but let's not give him credit for the wins he started either, just because he started. For example, his PT against Northern Iowa amounted to only a few minutes at the start of each half.

I find it disappointing that when confronted with the ratings of the opponents in my earlier post, your response was to accuse me of believing everything I hear from the official grapevine. That wasn't the source of the statistics I cited, and you know it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.