VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:07:01 02/01/03 Sat
Author: WP JASPER
Subject: TOT v. LANIER

I attended the FF Game with frieds from Siena & FF. All agreed that BOTH Coaches were awful and tried to give the game away.
What is Laniers obsession with Paul Williams. I have seen Wiliams play 4 times and he is obviously not read to play in college. He played 18 minutes, 0 points 1 rebound and couldn't catch the ball.
It is obvious to me that Haddix is by far the best player on Siena and deserves more minutes.
The other unbelievable move by Lanier was calling timeout with 3.5 secods to go up by 3 when FF had no timeouts left and hadn't for the last 2 minutes. Since there were no Siena players in the lane when Prosper was shooting foul shots, if he wanted to set up his defense, he could have done it then. To call timeout to allow FF to set up a play was mind boggling.
Luckily for Siena TOT was clueless, resulting in a useless shot at the buzzer.
FF made the exact same mistakes down the stretch as they did in their loss to MC. The combinatio of players on the floor for FF in the second half had all Fans scratching their heads. Having a 5'3" point guard dribble around for 33 seconds is not the way to give yourself a chance to win a game.
Having seen FF several times this year I felt that TOT had finally "Gotten" it and was ready to ake FF to the next level. The MC & Siena games showed a TOT with no feel whatsoever for the combinations in the game.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.