VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:48:12 02/01/03 Sat
Author: green death
Subject: as the announcer asked: "Is everybody happy? Are you having a good time?"

am going through mu disgustified stage at the present moment. Did i see what i saw...or was it all a bad dream? We afforded two (i'm sure very nice young men) opponents CAREER games...who else is coming here wearing red? Which polka music goes best with the Mingle and Madigan shuffle?Do we need a timeout ..when we go from +13 to - 3?...do we possess a full court press to use? I've seen greater sense of urgency at lines outside many womens rooms....oh..thats right ...don't panic..we'll win...just like Delaware...maybe i was the only one noticing Marist just sending a flyer EVERY time we took a shot in the second 1/2...and Coach SEE-MORE informs the radio audiance that :our transition defense was weak in the 2nd 1/2...no sh**...Is it possible for Justin Miller to NOT get all tangled up on his close in shots...cause they aren't ganna call a foul...the last play of the first 1/2: Prosper TO followed by Marist 3 at buzzer...possibly a 5 point swing???..oh thats right we lost by 5...but how many 1/1 points did we miss..forget Jacksons donut..MISSED 10 FOUL SHOTS...lost by 5...whats the record for points given up in a 1/2..Marist got 40+ the last 13 minutes of the game...54 for the 1/2...I'm sorry it ain't all the players fault..the GD Pepsi people DIDN'T SHOW THE RALLY NUNS...OH...THE YMCA THING CUTE..BUT NOTTTTT THE RALLY NUNS AS WE KNOW AND LOVE THEM.(probably had a complaint from somebody ..so they pulled it)...It's ganna have to be one of those next year things, unfortunately, cause this years bunch just isn't that consistent to be considered "good"...now I'll let the experts dissect the contest...Oh yeah..Congratulations Doc Sauers, your son did a nice job.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.