VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums:

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:16:02 02/01/03 Sat
Author: ARCRat
Subject: You know what, I'm not wasting my time.
In reply to: MTS 's message, "College.... Pro... does it matter?" on 17:03:00 02/01/03 Sat

With you or SS anymore. You are both the most sidestepping fools I have ever had to deal with.

How the hell am I spinning anything? I didn't spin this game, I said that to go comparing Lanier to Hewitt over it was dumb. Two entirely different things. And my other point has commonly been this group is inconsistent and young - bringing up the Fairfield games (and now these) exemplify that quite well. Some of you thought before the season that we had a Sweet 16 team or something, and now their overachieving has you believing you are geniuses. What a scary thing that is.

Since you are mastering the art of sliding arguments, I am ending this here, for as long as I can stomach keeping my mouth shut. You're wrong - I do enjoy debates but that's not what you are doing. This is an act of silliness. I should have learned a long time ago to ignore your posts.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.