VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:49:05 02/02/03 Sun
Author: MikeC
Subject: A little perspective

True, yesterday's loss hurt and was a big disappointment. And yes, the team has had some really bad losses this year.

However, we all know this is a young team, which is lead by a very talented, yet frustratingly enigmatic Prosper. The ups and downs had to have been expected.

The other point I want to make is to throw this out there:

When would you rather have this team peak? Now or a month from now?

I don't think most of us thought Siena would finish in first anyway. So, as long as they hold onto one of the top 4 spots, there is not much difference between 2, 3, and 4.

One other thought crossed my mind. I think most would agree that we matchup quite well with the Foxes this year. It might be nice to see them in the first round. So, IF we were going to throw in stinker, probably it's better vs. this team than another.

Let's hope the Saints learned their lesson, and "bring it" every game from here on out. If they do that, I don't think they'll finish worse than 5-2 in their last 7, all but guaranteeing them a top 4 finish. Last 5 games will be big in terms of momentum going into the tournament.

Manhattan has been by far the best MAAC team this year. But we all know their history of flaming out as the year goes on. The tournament is going to be wide open for anyone.

Just my 2 Cents.

Thoughts?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.