VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:43:46 02/02/03 Sun
Author: GuyF
Subject: Ah, MikeC, the voice of reason...
In reply to: MikeC 's message, "A little perspective" on 08:49:05 02/02/03 Sun

I predicted before the Siena for Siena to end up in 3rd, and that's looking more and more likely every day.

To be honest, the only teams that appear to have peaked too early are Manhattan and Fairfield. Manhatttan has a history of late February/early March swoons, so let's see if that trend continues. And Fairfield definitely seems to have cooled its jets lately. Will be interesting to see if they hold serve this upcoming week and beat the two Buffalo teams in Bridgeport before traveling to Manhattan next week.

As for your Saints, your comments are accurate. Youth breeds inconsistency. But I'd also say that some of your VETERANS are wildly inconsistent (see Prosper), which is why some of your results are so erratic. Not trying to talk early smack here, but I see this as a red flag for you guys come tourney time. Relying on Prosper to put the team on his back for three days again is dangerous. As you pointed out, Siena might match up with a Marist better than, say, Canisius and draws will play a huge role in how this year's tournament shakes down.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.