VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:36:55 02/03/03 Mon
Author: quackman
Subject: Bad loss on Saturday ...

I didnt read all the posts from Sat's game, but here are a couple of my observations ...

- Saints must of missed 15 layups or putbacks. They just didnt play strong in the Paint. I thought the offense played fairly well in getting good shots for most of the game, but missed 3 pters, layups and freethrows just did them in.

- Prosper looked tired in the first half and his shot, early was short and flat.

- to Guy, I didnt read your whole thread, but I have heard Coach Lanier speak before about not caring about the standings ... I believe he was saying it was too early in the season to watch them, that the Saints need to concentrate on each game and concentrate on getting better.

- These Saint just cant handle prosperity. The Marist game reminded me of the Delaware game, the Saints got out early and then lost their focus. This was a bad bad loss.

- That said, one loss doesnt ruin the Season, time to get back on track tonight. With Manhattan sweeping in Buffalo, I'm thinking 15-3 is going to win the MAAC, with only Fairfield and Manhattan still having a realistic shot at it. Saints need to focus on the games at hand and put together a winning steak going into the Manhattan rematch.

- Saints have a huge size advantage over the Broncs, who have been playing better lately. Saints need to get it inside early and often. Muniz cant guard Haddix and Miller cant get fouls on Reed.

I love my Zaints!!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.