VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:30:27 01/07/03 Tue
Author: Tony
Subject: My top four unbiased picks
In reply to: GuyF 's message, "Re: Ok how about this question" on 13:00:13 01/07/03 Tue

Manhattan is a lock for a top four spot they have loads of talent. Siena is a lock for a top four spot, their front court will wreak havoc with most MAAC teams, if Haddix isnít the best inside player in the MAAC right now he will be by the end of the year, add in Prosper maybe the best overall player in the MAAC and certainly one of the top 3 players and a very good supporting cast

The 3 through 5 spots get awfully murky, Iona has a boat load of young talent, but they are just that young, But Iíll go with them as the 3rd place team, Fairfield has as much talent as anyone in the league but I think TOT will do his best to screw it up , Iíll take a hard charging Niagara to play much better once league play starts and finish 4th

I wouldnít be surprised to see Fairfield or Canisius sneak into the top 4 but Iíll go with those picks

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.