VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:16:19 01/08/03 Wed
Author: Jack
Subject: Maybe JACKSON at the point will work.
In reply to: BIG SAINT 's message, "MAYBE A JORDAN AT POINT WILL WORK?" on 09:07:42 01/08/03 Wed

I'm sick of trying to stick square pegs into round holes. It's not always about having your 5 most talented players on the court. We were 5-1 with JJ at the point. Now we're stuck with a roller coaster ride...nice games against Xavier and PC, stinkers against Delaware and MC. Blame the coach for tinkering with a good thing.

Also, as long as I'm back criticizing, I may as well take this last chance to slam the commish for not getting a *WIN* over a Big East team on national TV. Good job, boss. I'm sure all 28 viewers were impressed with Manhattan's win over Marist.

But just to show I'm not a total scrooge...J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.